Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Dominic King you absolute whopper!

we know what you’ve done there & if that isn’t proof look at all the disgusting comments from the sheep that your despicable rag has published.

how dare you allow the racist hyperbole to be printed as comments, I would think that you are liable even if the comments are views of others.

dominic king I hope you have the courage to discuss eye to eye the angle of this story with Raheem.

Haha they are fucking hilarious,how can anyone have a football discussion with these fuckwits i just don't know

youve nailed it, you can’t you really can’t.

lies & delusion in such a massive content. How did they become the internet team, that’s what they are, they bully and intimidate from the pc

bazaar but they are worse now than when they were robbing & causing death & misery across Europe.

• Joe Gomez lives a quiet life that revolves around hard work and his family
  • For the first time in his promising career he finds himself in a media storm
  • It has been suggested he provoked Raheem Sterling - but do not believe it
  • Sterling was definitely charged up and Gareth Southgate admitted as much

Dominic King is an absolute tit, probably the most objectionable member of the Merseyside press pack, which is some achievement.

I had some dealings with Dominic King when he was at the MEN. He seemed like a good bloke and was someone I respected, however having read the absolute drivel he's put his name to it would seem I was mistaken. What an idiot.

Reactions: Ric
And people still think there's no an orchestrated agenda against City. From each and every corner of footballing world, there is not attack, but offensive to destroy the image of this club and it's players, while turning opposition to sinless saints.

Seriously, if people are not able to see this, they can go fuck themselves as they're braindeads.
I agree. This is why we need to start fighting back. All the mud slinging is seriously harming the club and its brand. I know there are people on here who say the club is keeping its powder dry. There has to come a point when you have to stand up to the bullies, and I think it's about fucking time!!!!

Dominic King is an absolute tit, probably the most objectionable member of the Merseyside press pack, which is some achievement.

wow that’s a big badge of honour you’ve given him.

I thought fans were out of order throwing beer at Neville but this bloke deserves a bucket of slops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.