City - the most attacked football club in the country!

There's no doubt that there is an orchestrated effort to undermine what City are trying to achieve. The old guard closed ranks as soon as we received significant investment and it's no coincidence they were the biggest advocates of Financial Fair Play.

Domestically City have dominated the last decade, we have the most league victories as well as a number of cup wins. We are a constant fixture in the top 4, something no other team can claim as they have all dropped out at some point.

City have a world class infrastructure, are financially stable, with a record breaking squad and the best manager in the world at the helm, our rivals are living in fear that this dominance is going continue for the foreseeable future.

Its clear that we don't get fair media coverage, benefit from refeering decisions or favourable use of VAR. We don't succeed because of these factors, we succed in spite of it and it makes any success we get even sweeter!

Last edited:
I actually thought and hoped the sustained attacks by the PL cartel clubs and their media whores would lesson after City and Pep did the quadruple last season. But the attacks, the frequency of them, and the longevity of them, have got worse and worse. The more successful City have become, the more the attacks have increased.

After managing Barcelona and Bayern, with the press on Pep’s side in Spain and Germany, I bet he can’t believe what is going on with the football press in England.

If either the Rags or Littlewoods had done the domestic quadruple last season, they would have been lorded across the press and football media in this country.

Something is very wrong. And it’s got the s*** stain of a well organised and orchestrated campaign about it.

I must admit it does make it rather difficult to enjoy being a City fan nowadays, I find it hard to bite my tongue and consequently I get irritated when people denigrate my club in conversation with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.