Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

i meant why did Stearling apologise after the incident on Monday? because he was in the wrong!

He has apologised because the consequence of not doing will impact his England career. Massively.

Let's not be black and white to fit your agenda.

I'd suggest the actual situation is that Sterling can't stick the cuñt but clearly isn't going to acknowledge that in public.

One thing fans abusing a player for 90 mins flat, but when a player plays up to it, and piles it on, that's out of order. Football fans aren't stupid. They know what he did, and they know why Raheem was gutted with his team mate.

Sorted now, but we all get Raheem.

I Honestly didnt watch the match tonight mate, what did Gomez do to play upto it? i just thought he got booed when he come on?

He has apologised because the consequence of not doing will impact his England career. Massively.

Let's not be black and white to fit your agenda.

I'd suggest the actual situation is that Sterling can't stick the cuñt but clearly isn't going to acknowledge that in public.

but he went at him in the canteen for no reason. if it was the other way around we would all be going mad!

Should be the manager apologising, not Raz.

He helped create the shit storm because of his lack of man management.

Sorry, I’ll get pelters for this I know and I won’t harp on anymore - but Southgate has absolutely nothing to apologise for. Why? Because he’s the manager and he can do whatever the hell he likes.
He could drop Kane for the Euros.
He could decide never to player Sterling again for whatever reason.
He could not play any Hammers players ever.
He could play Pickford up front.

he is the appointed England manager , he must do what he feels is best. When that is taken away from him by media and fan pressure then I would lose a lot of respect for the game. It’s his neck on the line, for us fans all we should care about is performances and results - only when they are not happening should we slag him off.
If I was England manager, no way would I have omitted Sterling from the squad, I would also have a different line up and formation, but I’m not the bloody manager so it’s easy for us lot to say what he should or shouldn’t be doing but end of the day he must do and choose what he feels best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.