Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

maybe. But I feel that accusation gets thrown at every England manager regardless of who gets picks. Would you pick much of a different squad/team selection than what Southgate has ? I think for years we’ve been calling for a Manager to pick young on form players ... and from what I can see, that seems to be the case.
I actually agree with what you are saying and admire your staunch support and defence of England. For me international football is a hinderance to the flow of the club season. Once again the standard is so poor across the board compared with club football that I liken it to women’s football which I also can’t enjoy.

I actually agree with what you are saying and admire your staunch support and defence of England. For me international football is a hinderance to the flow of the club season. Once again the standard is so poor across the board compared with club football that I liken it to women’s football which I also can’t enjoy.

I agree. Entertainment wise international football is so boring, especially compared to the Prem.

Overated,the only reason he was hyped was because he left our academy,kids leave every day for everyone elses but he said no to pep so he is a medias wet dream
For the media to have a wet dream, they would need balls, so nope!
Sancho has apparently been in poor form this season, so why is he selected? Hype?

For the media to have a wet dream, they would need balls, so nope!
Sancho has apparently been in poor form this season, so why is he selected? Hype?

he’s played 9 games this season. Scored 3 and assisted 6. It’s great to see a 19 year old talent play for England and he did well in Sterling’s absence

I will only judge him on England results and performances.
Believe me, West Ham fans at one point was going mad at Southgate for not picking Noble.
I wasn’t one of them.
He is the manager - he is free to pick, drop and do whatever the hell he likes. He could drop Kane and put Neil Ruddock up front for all I care.
If he gets results and we’re playing well then that’s all I care about. That is not being a WUM. That’s my honest opinion. I couldn’t care less if had a vendetta against picking West Ham players as long as England are doing well.

I hope Raz tells Southgate that he's retiring from International football and England lose every fucking game they play while Southgate is the manager.
In my honest opinion Southgate is a fucking twat ..a bang average footballer and a worse fucking manager.
Fuck Southgate and fuck England football team.

International breaks are murder. Add into that your team is shit as ours is, it's even worse. We have a play off and until them, nobody gives a fuck.

International breaks are murder. Add into that your team is shit as ours is, it's even worse. We have a play off and until them, nobody gives a fuck.

To be fair our team are not shit. Infact I think they are on their way to causing much upset and heartbreak up there quite possibly by winning something quite possibly as soon as next summer.

On the basis of the fact I have seen my arse and now refuse to watch them I would suggest you put a sizeable bet on it...likewise City will win the champions league at a canter, both of these things were things were dreams of mine...along side England winning the cricket world cup and a British Wimbledon Champion. Talking of which Andy Murray is once again headed back to being an Englishman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.