Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

To be fair our team are not shit. Infact I think they are on their way to causing much upset and heartbreak up there quite possibly by winning something quite possibly as soon as next summer.

On the basis of the fact I have seen my arse and now refuse to watch them I would suggest you put a sizeable bet on it...likewise City will win the champions league at a canter, both of these things were things were dreams of mine...along side England winning the cricket world cup and a British Wimbledon Champion. Talking of which Andy Murray is once again headed back to being an Englishman.
I'm Scottish. Wasn't talking about England. I won't be putting any money on you winning anything though. Still don't think you have anywhere near enough for that.

Both Gomez and Raz to start the Kosovo game, I’ve seen the team sheet. Southgate gets to see it on Sunday morning.

And Kane.

The pair of them have developed a fantastic understanding. Routinely setting each other up for chances and goals.

I wouldn't call Kane world class. He is a great finisher and a lot better than many give him credit for. The two of them have built up quite a good understanding at international level. When you go up against the top teams though the one with the skill and pace to open them up and instil fear is Sterling. England won't with n anything though until they sort out the midfield and defence. Even that pub team we thrashed last night created two excellent chances against us.

I wouldn't call Kane world class. He is a great finisher and a lot better than many give him credit for. The two of them have built up quite a good understanding at international level. When you go up against the top teams though the one with the skill and pace to open them up and instil fear is Sterling. England won't with n anything though until they sort out the midfield and defence. Even that pub team we thrashed last night created two excellent chances against us.

Kane is definitely world class. And far more than a finisher. He’s also a superb passer of the ball. Thankfully, most people are at last starting to see that now, I think. He and Sterling will be a huge threat to any team. But you’re right that our defence - previously England’s strongest suit - is currently poor and our midfield is as ordinary as ever.

Looks like the Scots got away with one there. Cyprus shot hit the bar and came down, seemingly, over the line. No goal line technology in Nicosia, though.

Scotland got away with one just now as no goal line technology for their game in Cyprus, UEFA should be ashamed.

Rolling in money with all their lucrative TV deals and can’t use the one piece of new technology that actually works.

Scotland score to rub salt in the wounds.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.