UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory tells me something different in that he just didn't want the quick throw in being taken for whatever reason as we took it again from exactly the same place. Silva going off the pitch if that was the case in the way you describe wouldn't have affected the throw in being taken to him. In any case I don't recall that being the issue.

Yes, he just picked it up and put Sane in on goal, only for it to be brought back and the throw taken from exactly the same place but with defenders back. It was downright odd.

You remind me of that Tony Hancock scene of the “Bowmans’ a parody of the Archers Radio play where the character refuses to be killed - he falls in the combine harvester but declares ‘ I’m still here!”

Have UEFA seen the evidence we’ve presented and decided it’s better to say they’ve investigated and we’ve done nothing wrong than to have a CAS hearing tell the world it was a stitch up from the start?
Or CAS have seen UEFA's submission that IIRC was requested and replied with the legal version of "are you taking the piss?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.