Lautaro Martínez

Not sure we could expect to get anyone who may actually materialize to the prolific levels of Aguero for anything less than nearly a fortune.
True mate .think we have good scouts and also abit of luck helps with good deals but I think we will have to break the £80 mill barrier for our next forward

People presuming we wont sell Jesus in the future maybe forgetting he is Pep's man and if Pep leaves in 18 monhts then maybe Jesus may want to follow him or maybe the next manager may not want him. Jesus does need time though to see if he can establish himself but he is going to have to wait till kun leaves as he aint getting above him and he has had time to try it and not managed it

This guy does look class as well.

People presuming we wont sell Jesus in the future maybe forgetting he is Pep's man and if Pep leaves in 18 monhts then maybe Jesus may want to follow him or maybe the next manager may not want him. Jesus does need time though to see if he can establish himself but he is going to have to wait till kun leaves as he aint getting above him and he has had time to try it and not managed it

This guy does look class as well.
Txiki targeted Jesus, Pep just played him. Don't think the connection runs that deep. Think we could keep Jesus here long-term if we wanted to.

Txiki targeted Jesus, Pep just played him. Don't think the connection runs that deep. Think we could keep Jesus here long-term if we wanted to.

Yeah of course and in no way am i saying we shouldnt.

However a new manager may have completely different ideas. Personally Id keep Pep for a lifetime regardless of winning the league/champs league or not.....but that aint going to happen either

Yeah of course and in no way am i saying we shouldnt.

However a new manager may have completely different ideas. Personally Id keep Pep for a lifetime regardless of winning the league/champs league or not.....but that aint going to happen either

So if we didn't win the league/champions league for the next 5 years you would still be happy with Pep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.