Lautaro Martínez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by cjn, 13 Nov 2019.

1. simon23

simon23

Team supported:
    ManCity
    yes i would

champs league aint that important to me....

the people in charge at the club obviously think different and Im fine with that but personally Pep and the style of his football along with the way he represents the club, his passion for the club and the game in general Id keep him as long as he wants to stay and do my bet to convince him to stay longer.

2. Petetheblu

Petetheblu

Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't make him an exciting prospect!!

I've followed his career since he was 3 and playing for Radcliffe Borough. At 7 foot and the smaller brother of Ngolo Cante (different parents), he's been on fire recently, due to hitting a cat on his brother's moped on the way to the off licence, luckily, no harm done. He's score over 15 goals this season, sadly 14 have been own goals. He's super quick, especially on his brothers moped when on the way to Ancoats chippy....

If you need any stat just ask.....

kanovic likes this.
  3. WallyA

WallyA

If he COULD be bought for 100m, then its a steal. But I don't think Inter would sell for that cheap (weird to say 100m is cheap, but for him it is).

4. cjn

cjn

Has scored in four straight Champion’s League matches including an absolute banger last night

5. g180aj

g180aj

I'd love to see martinez and Jovic as the 2 strikers in the post Aguero era, a true no 9 and no10.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

Can't see us playing with a 10 in the foreeable future, not many teams do now really.

7. cjn

cjn

8. MillisleBlue

MillisleBlue

Let's hope we get this done before the vultures at Stretford or Klanfield whip him out from under our noses. At least one of them is probably fully aware of our targets. Allegedly.

9. cjn

cjn

One more link from this morning:

10. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

He’s looks a good player, but I can’t see anything special in him.