Kalidou Koulibaly

Absolutely zero chance we buy CB for that kind of cash.

Most likely we will buy young quality CB to replace Otamendi next summer.

Absolutely zero chance we buy CB for that kind of cash.

Most likely we will buy young quality CB to replace Otamendi next summer.
Im not sure this is the best idea when it comes to centre backs i think what we need is someone established not some kid with potential who wont be able to cope if laporte is injured and he has to play with ottamendi. We already have good young centre backs we need a world class one to go alongside laporte.

Im not sure this is the best idea when it comes to centre backs i think what we need is someone established not some kid with potential who wont be able to cope if laporte is injured and he has to play with ottamendi. We already have good young centre backs we need a world class one to go alongside laporte.

Unless the thinking is to bring an older centre back to cover a couple of year whilst THB and Garcia are blooded. If they do well, we can let Otamendi go next summer and use them more next season.

Unless the thinking is to bring an older centre back to cover a couple of year whilst THB and Garcia are blooded. If they do well, we can let Otamendi go next summer and use them more next season.
We dont need cover we need someone who slots in next to laporte i just cant see us going for koulibaly i cant see us spending over 100 mil on a cb never mind someone who will be 29 soon

We dont need cover we need someone who slots in next to laporte i just cant see us going for koulibaly i cant see us spending over 100 mil on a cb never mind someone who will be 29 soon

I wasn’t necessarily meaning cover. Basically, it would be Otamendi’s replacement coming 6 months earlier to replace him and provide an extra centre back for the second half of this season.

it does depend on who is available and we’d need to offload someone to make room in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.