Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Yes expect she will be in a car accident soon with a black unmarked Lincoln SUV with tinted windows, amazes me in American TV dramas nobody notices being followed by these cars !

I suppose playing the “it’s photoshopped” card is the get out of jail card of choice these days.
Can the image be analysed further?
Not that that would prove any crime, though.

You'd think Pizza Express in Woking would have cct proof of his visit? Two or three black RR rock up on the double yellows, and out pops a prince and his progeny.

Yep. They’ll have had the questions weeks in advance, soft ball as they’ll be. The lawyers will have prepared every answer and he will have spent a week rehearsing to appear normal.

It’ll be a puff piece and nothing more.

I suggest you watch it. Complete opposite of what you describe

You'd think Pizza Express in Woking would have cct proof of his visit? Two or three black RR rock up on the double yellows, and out pops a prince and his progeny.

even if it does so what.

it’s not as if tramp shuts at 10 is it?

ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg

Cringeworthy Interview .He just did not seem credible, if it was anyone else the press & police would be all over him like a rash. He never denied meeting the woman but has "no recollection" but can remember going for a Pizza, and didn't forget to keep telling us he was in the Falklands,and that is why he couldn't sweat. His answers why he stayed at a convicted paedophiles house dosent bear up to scrutiny

Was blatantly obvious that he ignored/refused to take advice from his advisors, presumably with the belief that his excuses would be enough to convince us simpletons of his innocence. Arrogant doughnut. Put a tenner on a story about Meghan buying a dress or styling her hair 'incorrectly' to appear on the front page of the Mail tomorrow.
You’ve lost your bet. The Mail front page is all about Andrew. He’s fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.