As Things Stand...

Otamendi and Sane will be replaced in January I guess. So if Foden replaces Silva then there is no panic. Only back up GK left.

I don't see how Sane or Otto could leave in Jan myself, on the basis that Bayern will want to see Sane over a number of games to prove his fitness. If Otto leaves we would need a top class centre half to replace him which i think will be difficult in Jan

I don't see how Sane or Otto could leave in Jan myself, on the basis that Bayern will want to see Sane over a number of games to prove his fitness. If Otto leaves we would need a top class centre half to replace him which i think will be difficult in Jan
Ruben Dias linked, £56m release clause. If he wants to come, its the easiest transfer we have made. Bayern have been making noises about buying Sane in January. If Sane wants to leave, they will defo buy him in January.

Ruben Dias linked, £56m release clause. If he wants to come, its the easiest transfer we have made. Bayern have been making noises about buying Sane in January. If Sane wants to leave, they will defo buy him in January.

I would be quite happy to see this happen, not sure how we replace Sane though.

I'd love City to sign Chilwell. I suspect the centre back and midfield priorities will prevent it from happening but I think he'd be a massive upgrade on Mendy (certainly on his current showing).

I’d be an upgrade on Mendys overall contribution over the last few years.

We need to get back to the level of transfer dealings when we got Kun, David ,Fern and Vinny. Not sure we can ever match that but we have made many signings that fall well short.
Thats not really fair those were all made in different phases. Kompany was pre takeover. Silva and aguero were mancini signings and fern was a pellers signing. I do agree that we need to be ruthless again in the transfer market like we used to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.