General Videogame Thread

Yes. It’s ok but you need to invest serious amounts of time in sword play to even hold your own in most sword fights. It will take you a while to get into it. I invested something like 20 hours just to get a bit of cash, better weapons and armour, and not get absolutely rinsed in sword fights, although that can still happen easily.

I was put off by how hard the lockpicking was. It's meant to be easier on PC

In a nutshell and to expand on the good and honest post made by the previous poster....it's fucking shit.....they have tried too hard and therefore made it too hard for the average player....
Fully agree, don’t mind challenging games if you get a sense of achievement e.g the Dark Souls Series, but this is just shite.

Thinking of getting my son a switch for Xmas and looking at a few packages. Curry’s doing what seems about as good as I can find and comes with Pokémon sword or shield. Anyone played it? Is it worth getting for a 9 year old boy? He loves fortnite and fifa which he currently plays on the ps4, just no idea really about the games on the switch.

Google Stadia getting panned by everyone. Poor launch titles, massive framerates drop, hardly anyone can get 4K ect. The general feeling is it's not nearly ready yet.

On a side note I'm on the Microsoft project xclould program and that works flawlessly.

It's a bit weird at first playing Gears 5 on a 10" tablet but I've had no issues so far. Constant 1080p and no lag. I've only had one crash in 3 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.