New City Pub To Open Inside the Stadium

The Alderley Edge would be more apt than The Ardwick these days
aKjmNX1_700b.jpg

Cin Cin .....

Bloody hell!

Good of the club to do this. Space wasn't being used for anything. Might as well use it to make cash.

Some replies on here complaining that it's not free or it costs £6 a pint. If that's the case, don't go. Go to Mary D's or somewhere.

I’m alright jack

I don’t think anyone has said it should be free. And most if not the majority won’t be going as it’s mainly for corporates.

If you can’t see why people don’t like this/ aren’t bothered by it then I’m sure you can afford it.

Lots of fans in general already feel alienated by clubs. Tunnel club, ever increasing corporate sections and a club at times completely out of sync with its core fans base don’t help. Things like this are another example of that. It’s all about rinsing the fans and catering to corporates

I just don't get. People getting giddy, lets call it this lets call it that. Will they be selling this will they be selling that.
The only thing they are selling is the Soul of the Club.
Lets just make the whole ground corporate and put an end to it.

You know when I went on the spurs forum about their stadium there wasn't a load of moaning bastards banging on about prices and names and whatever.

I like it. I like the club did it, I like that it makes money (even if it is off the fans) that go to the club.
Well said ! FFS accept its football 2019 move on .....

I’m alright jack

I don’t think anyone has said it should be free. And most if not the majority won’t be going as it’s mainly for corporates.

If you can’t see why people don’t like this/ aren’t bothered by it then I’m sure you can afford it.

Lots of fans in general already feel alienated by clubs. Tunnel club, ever increasing corporate sections and a club at times completely out of sync with its core fans base don’t help. Things like this are another example of that. It’s all about rinsing the fans and catering to corporates

It’s filing in a corner and adding 100 seats not taking away seats. Don’t see the issue at all. City don’t rinse the fans at all. If you don’t want to go to it don’t go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.