VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

Jesus! even redcafe are saying the decisions against us & those going Liverpool’s way are looking very suspicious. Utd hate us both so must be obvious for them to call it out.
just had a little look at the new revamped sadcafe site and yep even they think that we are being done over and dippers are getting a helping hand unbelievable jeff !!!

VAR is only as good as the operatives checking it- we know that the standard of premiership referring is woeful at times so who do they get to do the checking? Well of course the premiership referees - VAR will not improve the incompetence of the muppets looking at it as they have already proved their inadequacy time after time.Technology is not going to improve their lack of wisdom although it might give a veneer of ‘improvement’ which they are claiming week after week. Everyone’s enjoyment of this game is being spoiled . We are the paying public and we should be treated better than this .take the Leicester penalty yesterday- a push apparently but why was this same thing not applied to Mane’s blatant push on Sterling in our last game-
This has to be completely overhauled - each weekend we have obvious examples of either silly mistakes or ,worse, dishonesty for some reason or other.
It is looking very suspicious
You can decide.

The PL league have said that the linesman flagged for offside. This is a blatant lie. I didnt celebreate the goal because the moment the ball huit the back of the net Atkinson had his finger to his ear. He went to the linesman and they had a long chat he then put his flag up and Atkinson pointed to offside. When the people running the game blatantly lie you know the game is corrupt

The PL league have said that the linesman flagged for offside. This is a blatant lie. I didnt celebreate the goal because the moment the ball huit the back of the net Atkinson had his finger to his ear. He went to the linesman and they had a long chat he then put his flag up and Atkinson pointed to offside. When the people running the game blatantly lie you know the game is corrupt

Not the first time they have blatantly lied, which clearly proves corruption & not errors.

We must have enough to launch a case against the lying bastards.

I couldn't find a decent stream yesterday so ended up listening to the live radio feed from the club website. I actually thought that was the end of the match when Sterling scored and have only just found out it ended 2-1 rather than 3-1. Yep, definitely a farce...

This is exactly how I saw it.
The linesman didn't flag, then when Atkinson came over to him he half heartedly put his flag in the air.

VAR just can't make offside calls. However, I don't agree that they are deliberately wiping off City goals.

There is and always has been refereeing bias, but the game is not corrupt. VAR will go in the Summer I think, or be much reduced in scope.

I'd bring technology for the lines using proven hawk-eye technology, and allow linesmen to focus more on the most difficult calls which are the offsides.

The biggest problem here is that the calls for VAR were because of complete injustices of the really bad mistakes that officials occasionally make. And if it was just used for that I think most would be happy - but it’s ended up being used to decide minuscule differences and that is infuriating everyone
VAR was never supposed to rule out Palace’s goal yesterday or Sterling’s

The linesman only flagged when Atkinson/VAR asked him to flag seconds before the goal was ruled out.

Cheating bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.