Talksport

We listened to the build-up to and first half of England’s game this evening, and they were all falling over themselves to praise Raheem, even that City-hating twat, Saggers!
I thought he'd resigned live on air?

Normally I quite enjoy H & J but just before 2 today I had the misfortune of hearing Jamie Jackson reading from his "novel" on their show this afternoon. Was like having cold sick poured over my ears . Who's idea was that? The weasel claimed to be impartial in Manchester football and describes himself as a "lapsed Forest fan." Why would any football fan grow up supporting a team then stop for no apparent reason?
Is this the detective one that came out a while ago or has he produced fresh fictional bike?

Apparently, Stuart Pearce said something quite interesting.

That's a fucking first!

Before the match he said Chelsea could get a result as he thinks we're on the ropes after the Liverpool defeat.

After the match he said we showed our mettle as champions and 'dug in' for the win.

Before the match he said Chelsea could get a result as he thinks we're on the ropes after the Liverpool defeat.

After the match he said we showed our mettle as champions and 'dug in' for the win.

Someone on Bluemoon years ago said Stuart Pearce looks like he cuts his hair with a knife and folk. I thought that was a brilliant observation

How anyone thinks it’s a good idea to have Pearce on TV or radio is beyond me

Someone on Bluemoon years ago said Stuart Pearce looks like he cuts his hair with a knife and folk. I thought that was a brilliant observation

He's riddled with cliché-o-mania and has an unshakeable dose of 'stating the bleeding obvious'.

I don't know how much they're paying him but in the words of Yosser Hughes, "I could do that, gizza job."

amazing isn’t it. You would think they would start with a list of definite no’s and he would be near the top! Owen and Scholes wouldn’t be far behind either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.