Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we do have 1st refusal??

The only thing in the deal I know of is City have the right to bid or match any other offer but Sancho has the choice of which club he wants.
Yeah that’s called a right of first refusal. We’d obviously have to agree a contract as well though.

This guy is already beginning to sound a soccer mercenary.

"not happy that he is Dortmund's scapegoat for there poor form" in other words he wants a move, and to the highest bidder.

Keep well clear of Mr Sancho, he burnt his bridges with us 2 years ago.

Character wise thats not a good trait of a player!

In terms of returning to England Chelsea looks like the logical option for him. They have the space in the squad and the money to spend. He wouldn’t be starter for us or the dippers so I can’t see him going to either of us. United would be a step back with no CL and they are a mess. Maybe Spurs would be another option if they were to spend.

Chelsea have Hudson Odoi and Pulisic on the left wing, unless he would be a replacement for Willian who's 31. Not sure if RW or LW suits him better.

In terms of returning to England Chelsea looks like the logical option for him. They have the space in the squad and the money to spend. He wouldn’t be starter for us or the dippers so I can’t see him going to either of us. United would be a step back with no CL and they are a mess. Maybe Spurs would be another option if they were to spend.

They have that odoi guy and Willian though in his position. As much as I hate to say it but the rags are more suited to him and they seem intent on bringing him in.

Yeah that’s called a right of first refusal. We’d obviously have to agree a contract as well though.

These are fairly meaningless clauses in contracts. In practice it means we have to get notified ahead of a sale going through and given an opportunity to bid. I find it highly unlikely that any club has ever received such notification and then thought - oh that sounds a good deal lets match it - and then got the player.

In reality Sancho's agent would be ringing round every club trying to get the bidding war going and squeezing out every penny.

At the end of the day - whoever offers most coin and offers the best opportunity will get the player.

It's an odd situation at Dortmund atm. Favre's reputation precedes him, especially at developing young players so even when the results aren't going your way, a coach like that citing focus with a player who has already shown signs of maturity struggles suggests his benching was likely justified

He played very well off the bench in that 2nd half, no question. Even a little Neymaresque showboating

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.