Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, if there is no way to keep Sane then the club should do all what they can to trade him with Sancho.

Dortmund can get Leroy & City get Sancho and let Bayern continue their talking.
Sane wouldn’t swap City for Dortmund.

I see he suspended by Dortmund at the weekend for arriving back late from International duty and they won without him. If my memory is right he was in trouble with City for being late for training on a good few occasions. Is it an attitude problem or lost his watch again!!!!

My preference would be for Sane to stay but I'd like to see us move for Ousmane Dembele if he does leave next summer.

I see he suspended by Dortmund at the weekend for arriving back late from International duty and they won without him. If my memory is right he was in trouble with City for being late for training on a good few occasions. Is it an attitude problem or lost his watch again!!!!
He's always had a slight attitude problem hence he went AWOL during his time at City. He can cite his need for first team football as forcing the move to Dortmund but it's a c**** trick. Something our fans don't seem to remember very well. He had no connection to City other than a few years in the academy where he megged lots of kids and constantly posted it on Twitter, when the big matches came, namely youth cup finals he largely went missing. A decent opponent shuts him down. Zaha Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.