If we could win the league this season

Pigmol are chipping away at our goal numbers,2 of raz's ruled out,gabby's ruled out,if it comes down to goal dif and it's 3 that would be gutting

Not forgetting all the nailed on penalties that we have not been given also Karen..

Mind you, we're dodgy at best regarding taking penalties but we would have scored at least one of them surely.. wouldn't we? Haha..!

Thought we'd 'peaked' in 2017-18 so what happened last season was absolutely incredible. To win it again this season would of course be absolutely delicious but unfortunately I do feel it might be a bridge too far...… COME ON CITY !!

I hope we can win it again this season.

If not Leicester or Chelsea please.

I will struggle to stomach Liverpool winning it, not least of all because of their fans. But more so because: "where the fuck have Liverpool been for the past twenty seven years?" Liverpool F.C. were one of the historical top four clubs the league was created for so it's really quite pathetic that they haven't won it yet.

I wish the jokers were this committed to winning the premier league when the rags were winning it every year.

I’ve made my peace with the thought of Liverpool winning it this year.
There’s a sad inevitability about it all.
That said, if this team somehow pulled it out of the bag then it’d top all seasons bar the Aguero one. Nothing has ever before or since given me the natural high I felt when that goal went in. I doubt I’ll ever feel it again.

Good post that !

Of course it would be exceptional, but Pep has provided much-needed perspective and context today.

We will be coming in close to 90 plus points again and I have a real feeling this could be another momentous season.

By that I mean, retaining the FA Cup and League Cup, in addition to the Champions League.

Our key components will all be ready to go when the Champions League for real starts again.

To be brutally honest, we should have won it last season and both Pep and the players know it.

If we want to win the League we are going to have to go on a very long winning run similar to last season. With the injuries and VAR conspiring against us I am not confident, but certainly not ready to throw in the towel. I think the CL is the trophy which Pep and the players want this season and with Laporte and Sane hopefully returning in Feb I think it is achievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.