City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

In case you missed this in the seas of information:

Khaldoon responding to question from SSN about Pep extending his contract...

"I am looking forward to the continuity of relationship with Pep for years to come."

(This is about the 9 min mark in the Khaldoon Sky video on the other topic.)

But but City have empty seats and no fans. Its all fake money from Mansour.

It cracks me up that the idiots who come out with this nonsense believe that a few empty seats at £40 a pop mean that the turnover etc is all a con.

As a great man once said...

"Only now at the end, do you understand".

So if City need a capital injection to fund international growth then we are not run by Abu Dhabi otherwise we'd just tap state funds
As I recall when ADUG first controlled City we saw City as the main power to advertise AD via the growing global nature of football.

Perhaps the current US based investment is based around ADUGs success both off and on the field and not necessarily just a City thing?

Just had a quick scan of Silver Lake's website. On the face of it, CFG seems an odd fit with their other investments which all appear to be technology and/or IT driven so I am intrigued by the reference in the press release to "develop further CFG technology and infrastructure assets". Maybe the WiFi at the stadium will finally get sorted out!

How did it change things for you on a day to day match going basis?

Since I've posted that, Khaldoon has come out and specified the money is being invested in CFG growth, not Manchester City's squad or stadium.

Exactly like the CFC money that went into investing in China.

You're not going to see big visible changes at MCFC.

It’s not about an immediate impact. The change in City over 10 years is irrefutable. See what happens over the next 10 years. It won’t be straightforward but we’ll be THE best club in the world. Global domination

A clue: Silver Lake hit the jackpot when Alibaba Group went public. After investing $500 million into an early Alibaba, Silver Lake saw its asset grow to a valuation of $5.1 billion dollars within 3 years.

Given that this already appears to overvalue CFG (according to PB) then I don't see them getting a tenfold return on their investment here. No idea what the plan is but they are clearly no mugs based on their other investments.

Just had a quick scan of Silver Lake's website. On the face of it, CFG seems an odd fit with their other investments which all appear to be technology and/or IT driven so I am intrigued by the reference in the press release to "develop further CFG technology and infrastructure assets". Maybe the WiFi at the stadium will finally get sorted out!
Maybe they were impressed by our contacts within IT that allowed us to hopefully get sufficient evidence against those who wish to harm our reputation.
I guess there is much ammunition ready to be fired when the DS email situation is resolved and the media skewed reporting exposed, no doubt orchestrated by certain enemies of our ownership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.