City Football Group | Secure $650m loan facility for infrastructure projects (p 54)

....Maybe the WiFi at the stadium will finally get sorted out!
4e3e54d8ecb1bedfae8ac2ee454d821bfcd8a3b868904008181afd7ae0af8b99.jpg

If we do move into india I expect them to buy a % and then our owner will not have overall control! Apparently you need 75% or more he has 77% at the moment! I always thought 51% gives you control apparently not.

This is disgusting!

when next years financial accounts are released does that mean we will be the first club to break the billion pound barrier in respect of income for one season? Lol

That's a good question?

With such an investment in the group, is any of this investment tangibly seen on our books next financial year?

If so, we could be seeing £1bn turnover.

On another note, I wonder of this is also linked into the new arena which is being built on the campus? I noticed Silver Lake also have a stake in UFC? As does Sheikh Mansour...

Finally - the funds to buy our own referee, and they don't come cheap! This will debunk the myth that they all hate us, it's nothing personal - its just business.

I take it you've all seen that UEFA President was a guest of Manchester City tonight? Surely that is significant.

This deal sounds like the fruits of a peace deal.
He was only there en route to watching a proper team with 'istry playing tonight, la.

I loved the bit in the video, where Egon Durban the Silver Lake guy, is sat next to Khaldoon at the game at the weekend. Khaldoon is doing his usual coolhand Luke thing, but this guy is proper excited and then shakes is head at the end of the passage of play, like we all do. I think he must have been at York or something. Plus someone gave him a normal scarf!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.