Pep's contract situation

I wouldn’t worry too much. When Cryuff left Barca it wasn’t the end and since Guardiola had left they’ve been doing pretty well.....

What will be will be. I think end of next season will be the end but by then we will hopefully have 4-5 new top class players for a potential new man to work with. A lot of this comes down to the players regardless who the manager is, to some degree

To me it was just well worded so as to not confirm or deny anything. No chance he extends further in my opinion. “For years to come” = 1.5 years to come.

I wouldn’t worry too much. When Cryuff left Barca it wasn’t the end and since Guardiola had left they’ve been doing pretty well.....

What will be will be. I think end of next season will be the end but by then we will hopefully have 4-5 new top class players for a potential new man to work with. A lot of this comes down to the players regardless who the manager is, to some degree
I love Pep but we'll be fine without him.
We won things before he came here and we'll win things after he's gone.

No chance he extends further in my opinion.

Not true in my opinion. Pep knows he won't find a better enviroment to work in given his friends govern the club. Plus, all the attacks against the club,the team, and him motivate him to improve on his legacy in England.

Pep hasn't stayed at a club beyond 4 years, he doesn't know how the team will react to him after 5 years, so he is wary of extending his contract, not that he is against it.

Not true in my opinion. Pep knows he won't find a better enviroment to work in given his friends govern the club. Plus, all the attacks against the club,the team, and him motivate him to improve on his legacy in England.

Pep hasn't stayed at a club beyond 4 years, he doesn't know how the team will react to him after 5 years, so he is wary of extending his contract, not that he is against it.
Nothing to do with his environment, he won't find better anywhere on planet football, but it will be down to his mental well-being.

His intensity is incredible and he can only keep that up for so long. He will get to a point where he needs a complete break from everything football......Lets hope that is several seasons away.

He has indeed already extended his contract at City once, something he hasn’t done anywhere else?

He's a family man. (And not in a Ryan Giggs way).

So how happy his wife and kids are in Manchester and at school will surely be a factor. If they are happy here, then I can see him extending his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.