Pep's contract situation

Pellers was slated in his 3rd year when the performances dropped off like they have this year

The worrying thing from me is the loose chat lately of if the results are good and they don't sack me kinda thing,never usually talks like that,but one thing for sure this season is the results are not good,or some of his picked sides

The rebuild has to start now. I’d slap a new 3 yr contract on the table for Pep and give him the exact players he wants.

If he doesn’t sign the deal, then I’d fuck him off and get Pochettino in.

Foden, Garcia and Angelino should be getting some serious game time now in preparation for next season.

For what feels like the 100th time - the board may or may not rate Potch, if they do and the only time to get him is this summer(2020) then I suspect they will ask Guardiola for a commitment longer than the end of 2021 - if they do not get that commitment then the board have a decision to make
A decision between keeping a man who's revolutionised football, who wins trophy after trophy after trophy, who breaks records, who produced the best team England has ever seen etc etc and hiring a man who had a couple of half decent seasons at Spurs - even managing to finish as high as 3rd one year.

Not such a tricky decision

Obviously he has plenty in the bank with his achievements of the last two seasons but he needs to start earning his corn because this season he seems passive & accepting of shite to be frank.

Is he up for a rebuild as if not then maybe seeing out his contract won't be such a good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.