Newcastle (a) post-match thread

We lost the title when PEP said we had no money for a CH and then threw a shed load at a defender who is not as good as the one who we let go The last few windows have been disappointing to say the least
Danilo wanted out. There's a reason it was a swap ffs. Pep didn't throw him out of the club.

I’d like to see a bit more of the free kick Ferdy gave away. From what I saw he appeared to pull back from the challenge spread his arms to say I’m not touching him with the Newcastle player throwing himself to the ground.

He fouled him with body. it was clear foul and he was lucky to not get booked for it.

Teams run straight past Rodri when they break anyway. Even look at the build up to the 2nd goal(forgetting the gobshite a left back) the Newcastle player just breezes away from Rodri.
If Rodri had not turned his back from Shelby's shot and faced up to it like the Newcastle players did with us , we would have won today, fine margins and big balls make the difference between 1 or 3 points

Nor do Txiki or Khaldoon

If Mendy isn't good enough it's not his fault it's the fault of those who identified and sanctioned the purchase of a flavour of the month defender for 50 million quid based largely on playing well in just two games against us

The short clip on the Netflix documentary where they're laughing about the 70m Southampton wanted for VVD hasn't aged well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.