The Positives Thread 2019/20

This.

I’m genuinely okay with this season, it’s impossible to win it every year and we’ve just watched the greatest season in the clubs 125 year history last year.

Remember where we’ve come from and remember that you’re living , right now, through the golden years.

We’ve totally eclipsed the late 60’s/early 70’s this decade.

Plus, just wait, we may well find European glory this season.

I`d love nothing more than to agree with you but our form is nose diving. At present well be luck to hold on to a champions league spot.

I`d love nothing more than to agree with you but our form is nose diving. At present well be luck to hold on to a champions league spot.
We’ll still finish 2nd and will be very comfortable in the CL spots.

Come January we’ll be in the market for a defender and Laporte will be on the way back.

Keep going and at some point we will probably click big time. Let's not give up and see where it takes us. If don't win anything this season then the ride under Pep has still been differer class.
Bingo.

There’s no doubt we will do an all out assault on the CL.

Laporte will be back to full fitness by the quarter finals.

Players won’t be rested for key knock out games like De Bruyne was for Spurs away last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.