Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Rodrigo was absolutely excellent last night. Broke up any potential Burnley counter at the first press, consequently, we didn't look under much pressure at the back.

He must have won the ball back at least 7 or 8 times last night, he also used it well, spreading it left and right, driving forward and took his goal lovely.

If we get Laporte back and he comes back in form, we'll win the champions league. In the big games, ferna and rodri in midfield, so much energy and a great blanket in front of the back 4.

I'd play walker, stones, Laporte, Mendy
Fernandinho, Rodri
Sterling KDB Bernardo
Aguero

That wins us the champions league

I watched a Sean Dyche interview after the game where he was effusive in his praise about Manchester City.

He mentioned that we had 27 shots at Newcastle so I went to BBC Football and they say we had 24 shots at Newcastle. That's more than we had at Burnley and we also had more shots on target against Newcastle than we did last night 9 (8). Perhaps that Newcastle performance was no so bad offensively it was just a question of conceding goals from Newcastle's rare attacks.

At last!

Rodrigo was absolutely excellent last night. Broke up any potential Burnley counter at the first press, consequently, we didn't look under much pressure at the back.

He must have won the ball back at least 7 or 8 times last night, he also used it well, spreading it left and right, driving forward and took his goal lovely.

If we get Laporte back and he comes back in form, we'll win the champions league. In the big games, ferna and rodri in midfield, so much energy and a great blanket in front of the back 4.

I'd play walker, stones, Laporte, Mendy
Fernandinho, Rodri
Sterling KDB Bernardo
Aguero

That wins us the champions league
I have no problem with what you say, other than I think to win the CL is no way guaranteed especially with the officiating against us. Also for me it’s hard to leave David Silva out of the side playing like he did last night. I think Leroy pushes Bernardo very hard for a spot too

Probably best performance of season going to a ground that no one likes to and hammering them. When we’re good we can do that to any team in the league even Liverpool.not many teams win 4-2 at Burnley I can you but we need to build on it and smash Utd on Saturday .we can’t start with gundagun in midfield now surely not

Probably best performance of season going to a ground that no one likes to and hammering them. When we’re good we can do that to any team in the league even Liverpool.not many teams win 4-2 at Burnley I can you but we need to build on it and smash Utd on Saturday .we can’t start with gundagun in midfield now surely not
You sure about that post ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.