Ban Them For Life

2-0 down, needing to score 3 and instead of getting behind the team they play into their hands and let them waste time. Fucking pathetic and embarrassing.
I don’t think the United players were thinking about wasting time as they we’re getting pelted with lighters and a spot of racial abuse

Manchester City FC are aware of a video circulating on social media which appears to show a supporter making racial gestures during the second half of the match against Manchester United this evening.

Officials from the Club are working with Greater Manchester Police in order to help them identify any individuals concerned and assist with their enquiries.

The Club are also working with GMP regarding an instance of objects being thrown onto the field of play.

The Club operates a zero tolerance policy regarding discrimination of any kind, and anyone found guilty of racial abuse will be banned from the club for life.

I can stand the stuck-up little shit but I think Lingard and Fred dealt with the corner situation fantastically.

No one deserves to be pelted with objects whilst at work and they were well within their rights to refuse to take the corner

Please report the post and we’ll have a look — which is our request in general.

It was very difficult for us to keep up with the thread this evening for obvious reasons, so reporting legitimate CoC violations and/or suspect behaviour is very helpful to mods.
I also saw someone at today’s matchday thread wishing death upon Michael Oliver. Thats was disgraceful too. Sorry I forgot to report it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.