Ban Them For Life

How dare that guy do monkey noises at a black footballer, in any case. Then taking into account the amount of black fans, players and staff we have. I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him, the oaf
Some people are too thick to even consider that. Reminds of the time we played Arsenal last season and someone near me called Torreira a “fucking immigrant” after he dived or committed a foul or whatever...completely ignorant to the fact that the majority of our players are immigrants, including our club’s all time top scorer

None of the incidents should of happened, but the racist incident in particular is unforgivable, please City ban this utter Neanderthal for life.

Ban them.
If that was really a monkey "act" just and ban him and hand him over to the police.

Wonder what would happen if there were black PL referees. Wonder why isnt any...

I should think sky have enough clear footage of the incident to make sure the pond life never enter our stadium again and are prosecuted to the max by the police

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.