Trouble at the derby in Block 131

We’re good - our kid stood up for himself and the stewards threw him and the ginger cretin out despite it being self defence - left the match with him to abuse from his family due to me being in a seat I’m not normally in (you’re not a true blue bullshit). Just beyond belief that they’d carry on with a 16 year old girl in the middle - what sort of values do these Neanderthals have...
You see, that's where you're going wrong. You're trying to impose your standards of behavior and moral code onto these idiots. "Does not compute", as the kids might say.

Thanks mate - makes you not want to come - first match 1974 and the pillock tells me I ain’t allowed an opinion because I’m not here every week - got riled because I suggested Dave should be hooked and replaced by Foden - how dare I !!!!
Sorry to hear about the low life doing that to your family, for what its worth lots of us in 118 was in agreement with you after 65 mins.

Sorry to hear about the low life doing that to your family, for what its worth lots of us in 118 was in agreement with you after 65 mins.
I kid you not - direct quote “Fuck off Foden is complete toilet” WTAF!!!

It surely didn't help it was a tense game with shit result.

Then, I was in home end earlier today with my local team playing away, full cheering, singing, we won, they lost top of the league place and zero problems. Guess it's a "luck" to be close to some twat.

Blues on Blues in SS3 too as we were leaving.. can’t condone it but what do they expect having a Derby at 17:30 on a Saturday.. fucking madness

It is but some people really need to control themselves better. It was on a knife edge all game. Excess Booze and drugs just do not go well with football.

Thanks mate - makes you not want to come - first match 1974 and the pillock tells me I ain’t allowed an opinion because I’m not here every week - got riled because I suggested Dave should be hooked and replaced by Foden - how dare I !!!!
Dave>Foden. That's exactly what I said on 60 minutes. Sorry to hear about your experience.

Prolonged fight in SS3 1st half, spilled over numerous seats, into kids, totally out of control, at least 3 minutes before any stewards. Amazed nobody was badly hurt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.