Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Who won the dance off?

love how the stewards just walk off! Lol (can’t blame them) no sign of the police yet again.

Very poor that those doors can be opened like that.

you want to kill each other do it away from families you morons

love how the stewards just walk off! Lol (can’t blame them) no sign of the police yet again.

Very poor that those doors can be opened like that.

you want to kill each other do it away from families you morons

I cant have the sound on as im in work but im guessing it goes something like;

"Come on then, come on then, lets have it"

"Come here then, no you come to me, you shit house come here"

to his mate - "they wont fuck with us again, lets have another key and cause fuckin scenes mate"

Or blame the idiots who can't handle their drink/drugs. They're grown men ffs. No wonder society is full of scrotes.
Not as bad as a grown man who cant handle a bit of violence on Match day..stop bleating about something nothing to do with you and that you weren't involved in.
Lads fight at Derby game as tempers erupt....so what? ??
I bet you sayt on your seat like a good boy having vivid flashbacks to the days a when you could drink all day take drugs and others called you a scrote.

it's been going on for decades pal
The only noise /atmosphere in the stadium ,imo came from the away end full of fans who has been drinking all day..their team responded with passion and fight.....I wonder why.their players celebrated in front of the their fans who were loud and proud
Meanwhile ..the slightest bit of aggression in the City section and Walter mittys are tut tutting .....outraged of Prestwich? Ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.