Post Match Thread - United (h)

Too sentimental with Spanish Dave, the warning signs were there last season.

One of the greatest ever City players, but now a shadow of himself.

And making him captain was a sentimental and foolish decision. Need a captain to be demanding more from his team mates - either getting in their faces or kicking their arses when the time demands it. Silva's not got that. City's best ever player but now undroppable as he's the captain. He's been way off it this season.

352 Pep. Come on... just try it.

Get Mahrez inside and allow Cancelo to use his pace on the right.

It’s been embarrassing all season on & off the pitch.

players, fans, manager, stewards awful today. Very embarrassing day for our club.

fans fighting with other blues, keeping the ball & throwing coins hang your head in shame you pricks.

pep was clueless today. Everybody knew utds plan yet we set up in a way to help them.

half of our players are done at city. A bigger rebuild than most realise and it’s not an over reaction it’s the truth. The club have fooked up not replacing key players.

I don’t see a plan for next year either

Had you mentioned the purple on that travesty of a kit I would have “liked” your post.

I blame Puma for this shit season.

Anyone else notice this.....the trainer came on when Rashford went over for the penalty.... aren't you supposed to leave the pitch after you've received treatment.......?

What a Shiite week this is going to be.

Pretty much handed dippers the title & looks likely the fucking honey monster will win the election.

...now where did I put that crack pipe?

Sergio and gabby could not be more different,this squad won back to back titles
We need a direct striker and finisher at the moment and also someone who can head a cross in . Yes we have won 2 back to back titles with this squad but that ain’t gonna count for nothing this season. I can’t wait for next season tbh as I wrote the title off when Laporte got injured and we lost to. Norwich . Just wish pep would blood the young kids now as I’d love to see what Garcia is about in the league . That’s my opinion anyway

Yes they looked like they couldnt give a tuck .
I think they do care but Walker in particular has a weird attitude which was evident when he just strolled with his back to the ball mid second half and again when commiting cinical fouls very late on.

I suspect that there's a big Kompany sized gap of leadership in the dressing room.

Who in our best back four would you tweak? Only Laporte and Walker are anywear near what is needed to compete.
David is in his last year and we dont have a replacement that is anywhere close to proven elite level. Who knows what Foden will be able to achieve - he is not getting anywhere near enough game time.
We are losing have lost our spine of world class players. Joe, Zaba, Vinnie, Fern, Yaya, David, Sergio have left or will do soon. How many of our new spine do we have in place? Eddie, Laporte, Kev, raz? We are four or five elite players short of competing. Bloody hard to take after the last couple of seasons but we are in a pretty rapid decline.
I agree .Successful sides re-cycle constantly to stay ahead, We just sat and admired the view of what had been achieved and didn't look ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.