Ban Them For Life

You’re out of order with that. I saw the still first and had him condemned. Then I saw the video and wasn’t totally convinced. Not least because he wasn’t even looking at Fred. That is in no way defending him - IF he was being a racist c*nt then he deserves a life ban, but to prove it the club will probably need witnesses, not the Court Of Bluemoon and Twitter. There was a steward nearby so surely he heard something, and of course other fans in the vicinity.

Anyway, I see the story has moved on this morning and it’s now Sterling’s fault. Now there’s a fucking surprise!

I just don’t understand how people can say it wasn’t exactly what it looked like. And as yet no one has provided any suggestions to what he could of actually been doing. Although I agree that the trial by social media on this (and everything else) isn’t right. I don’t use twitter/Facebook etc as it’s toxic so I haven’t seen what’s been posted there about it but I can imagine. 90% of people on twitter want to be appalled by something, they probably don’t actually care but love an excuse to be morally outraged.

I guess that he will actually be banned by the club for life but won’t face a criminal charge.

The cctv at the ground is incredible and covers most of the ground. Iv been lucky enough to see it.

I imagine they will catch all the issues yesterday & those involved.

really sad day for the club & honest fans yesterday on & off the pitch

Social media really is the difference now, a quick search reveals a hard working man who clearly loves his family and at some stage worked to protect us all, likewise in Jesse lingard a locally born hard working / fun loving footballer guided / lovingly mentored by his grandfather . Unfortunately one of the two by using skin colour to judge the other in front of millions of people worldwide made the biggest and inexcusable mistake of his life .

Alcohol brings the real person out

Imagine making racist abuse to a player when our team has a lot of black players.

What a shit day all round. Team looked old, Oliver fucked us again and now the press have something to really hurt us with.

Gardening today, no media and try and calm the rage. Ffs.

Well, I wouldn't want to be him this morning.

Something felt really wrong yesterday. This was the first high profile match I had attended since the November 2018 derby, didn't realise we attract so many fucking dicks now. Thankfully they'll be down the pub for most other games, presumably before going home to beat the wife.

The cctv at the ground is incredible and covers most of the ground. Iv been lucky enough to see it.

I imagine they will catch all the issues yesterday & those involved.

really sad day for the club & honest fans yesterday on & off the pitch
I was hoping this would be the case. The two second clip on twitter is presumably just ripped off sky? I think with the ability to see this blokes behaviour throughout the game, and certainly in the minutes surrounding the stuff we have seen it will become clear.

Society in general doesn't deal with racism very well. The great thing with football is the action can brutal and swift. Banned from football and no job for Christmas is about right for that scumbag.
Exactly, but some want him killed ffs. There's a lot worse shit than this going on in the world but anything racist related seems to be the worst crime of all in 2019. I agree ban him from football and a serious talking to from his enployers which might lead to a sacking, job done.

Stupid idiotic press office just which idiot ran with the run of the mill quote? this is City and every misdemeanor especially racism is going to be a City problem that will be rolled out year after year, City should have said ` City will look to identify the individual/s and have them attend a racism awareness course before reviewing their future attendance`
As for the individuals i can imagine the frustration and pity you, you have shit on the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.