VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

If Fred's arm isn't stopping the ball then it goes into the box and to one of our players.
I agree but even though he looks down at the ball and deliberately leaves his arm there when the usual movement is to follow the body, it will always be ball to hand, unless it was a city player

I agree but even though he looks down at the ball and deliberately leaves his arm there when the usual movement is to follow the body, it will always be ball to hand, unless it was a city player
There’s no ball to hand anymore, they’re all supposed to be penalties, only their not depending on who they want to win , it’s that simple.

There’s no ball to hand anymore, they’re all supposed to be penalties, only their not depending on who they want to win , it’s that simple.
Yeah sorry i know but the formula of distance and speed still allows time for deliberate handball, not sure if the new laws only apply to determining accidental as with Shaw`s and TAA

We are rapidly approaching the half way point of the season and how anyone can argue that VAR is not being used against us is beyond me, i was willing to give it the benefit of any doubt but by this point any of the law of averages should be evident. The fact that they aren't just proves for me the agenda against us, not only do every 50/50 decision go against us but it seems that every time they do there is a new ruling or guideline that nobody ever knew about.

Make it simple, anyone care to list any debatable decisions that have gone our way due to VAR? I am honestly trying to think of one.
Now try listing how many debatable ones have gone against us.
Below are the obvious ones that we all know about.
Laporte handball against Spuds.
Silva non Penalty after having his foot stamped on.
TTA handball against the dippers.
The Goal from the above handball standing.
Salah's goal against us where he appeared to be offside.
The none penalty against the dippers for Mane's push on Sterling.
Sterling offside against Chelsea.
The Fred Handball yesterday
The Penalty awarded against us yesterday.

I'm not saying all of these decisions would have gone our way but on a level playing field you would imagine half of them would have gone in our favour.

Corruption is clear to see.

Last edited:
i give up ??? and never will understand why all football clubs wanted VAR ? yes even pep was the first one to come and say yes to VAR but how wrong can he be
they miss sold VAR to all the clubs on the grounds of it will make all the wrongs right, clear and obvious mistakes by the match officials will be a thing of the past and make for a better game

but did all the clubs really believe that VAR would be fair to everybody and not just for the so called elite, one man's vision from a studio can not be good for the game of football, and the officials still hold all the cards in the game, but now they have a joker card and make up the rules as they see fit, from handball to pen's its still clear and obvious its one mans view and what he is told to give or not, clearly michael oliver got issues with manchester city and we have even written a letter to the PGMOL about him refereeing our games so why was he on VAR yesterday ??

VAR and the clear and obvious mistakes bollocks was made up and we are only 15 games into VAR in the premier league, and i would bet its about 15 times VAR has done us over in games, from missing clear pen's to clear hand ball inside the box to offsides i could go on and on, now ask any liverpol fans how VAR has been in there games this season they will say (VAR) what is VAR ? did not now we was using it that is the difference

I honestly believe that the combination of VAR and its use by the referees , is a corrupt move by the PL to assist the dippers and rags to provide a PL win for Liverpool and to allow the rags to stay relevant.

There are obviously other teams who have had favour from VAR decisions, but that is designed to muddy the waters imo as no decisions for anybody other than the media darlings would be just too obvious.

Count the number of decisions which have gone for the favoured two , and it ids balatantly obvious .

We lost because we weren't good enough yesterday, but VAR did not operate evenly for both teams , that much is clear.

VAR and the referees are working together and football in general is the loser . Corrupt and deliberate manipulation, is ruining the game for fans of the non-media favoutites .

Micheal Oliver on VAR , Anthony Taylor as referee , and the outcome could probably have been anticipated with a fair degree of certainty .

Fed up of being shafted .

And which two clubs do not have screens at their grounds ?? ( even if they dont use the fucking things ! )

Last edited:
If these decisions were happening to the scum under bacon he would come out and take any fine suspension and call the likes of Oliver Taylor out as cheats and Riley not fit for purpose and every time they get another bad decisions he would come out again calling them out! Couldnt stand the bloke but he wouldnt stand for the shit we getting with var.

These decisions would NEVER happen against the rags whether the Govan Bully was manager or not . It is there to help them not hinder them.

Their penalty tally is clear enough.

I honestly believe that the combination of VAR and its use by the referees , is a corrupt move by the PL to assist the dippers and rags to provide a PL win for Liverpool and to allow the rags to stay relevant.

There are obviously other teams who have had favour from VAR decisions, but that is designed to muddy the waters imo as no decisions for anybody other than the media darlings would be just too obvious.

Count the number of decisions which have gone for the favoured two , and it ids balatantly obvious .

We lost because we weren't good enough yesterday, but VAR did not operate evenly for both teams , that much is clear.

VAR and the referees are working together and football in general is the loser . Corrupt and deliberate manipulation, is ruining the game for fans of the non-media favoutites .

Micheal Oliver on VAR , Anthony Taylor as referee , and the outcome could probably have been anticipated with a fair degree of certainty .

Fed up of being shafted .

Yep and the scum were 9/1 to win that game bet Oliver bank balance is swelling as we speak! Corruption and betting go hand in hand.

Yeah sorry i know but the formula of distance and speed still allows time for deliberate handball, not sure if the new laws only apply to determining accidental as with Shaw`s and TAA
Look. It's simple.

If it brushes LaPorte's hand (or any other City player for that matter) on the way through without changing the flight path of the ball, it's not accidental. All other instances are accidental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.