Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

Note his seat number and contact Lisa Eaton with full details.

I had been a SC holder with my son & daughter for years in 239 and about 7/8 years ago at the first home game of the new season a guy with his young son (aged about 6) was in the row in front (he had never been there previously). Almost from KO he was stood up screaming extremely foul language constantly. When he was asked to sit down he started threatening people. As everyone around had kids with them no-one confronted him, even though it was sorely tempting to do so. I contacted Lisa and he ended up with a 6 game ban and he had to sign an acceptable behaviour agreement before he came back. We never heard a peep from him after that :)

200w.gif

Clearly we have different standards of what we consider acceptable behaviour. As far as I’m concerned, families with children in the FAMILY STAND are entitled to not have some deranged nutter screaming ‘you fucking ****, wanker, piece of shit’ constantly more or less from KO for no apparent reason. The fact that this cretin then compounded things by threatening multiple people meant he was lucky to get away with only a temporary ban.

It's getting beyond a joke now. People shouting at football matches should be reported ASAP. Do they not understand that those around them are offended by noise, especially those suffering from anxiety. Well done to all those city fans who have reported fellow blues for shouting and pointing over the years. Keep up the good work and get them banned

Who the fuck are you calling him a knob head? He can have a opinion and he's right loads of them fucking off early because we were getting beat he's been through it all, 3rd division ect
Take out the knob head bit, and you are doing the same, you are having a go at him for having an opinion, I really don't know why people argue on here about people leaving early, they have paid their money and can leave the ground when ever they like, before you have a go at me I stayed until the end at Wembley vs Gillingham, but I have no problem with people leaving the stadium when they like

Last edited:
As a kid in the early 70s, my dad always dragged me out of the Platt lane with 10 mins to go so we could get the Aytoun st bus without all the queing. It did my head in !!!! I wanted to stay to the very end. We often heard the crowd cheering a goal as we made our way to the bus stop. I will never forget that feeling and will never ever leave early (not even in the Pearce years which is saying something !).
Having said that we are all different and have different priorities. It seems there are more quick getaways at our club than any other, not sure why as these last few years I have witnessed some of the most sublime football played by some very special players. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined we would be where we are now. CTID
Never mind leaving early under Pearce - if for some reason you got there with only 5 minutes to go that was 5 minutes too early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.