Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

We've gone from 35,000 to 55,000 and many of these additional fans are probably not as committed or done the hard miles over the years. Still Blues but with different habits and priorities regarding football games.
Empty seats and missiles. Two sets of cowards.

We live in a world where people get sleeping bags and sleep outside shops to get the iphone first, that is sad as fuck and something I would never do, but wouldn't abuse these people for doing that, as it is their choice

Obviously.

People have genuine reasons. My auntie leaves early because she struggles to walk, but you aren’t telling me thousands of people all have to be somewhere at say 3pm on a Sunday ?? ( wolves I think was the game)

The same people who then stay TIL the end for the so called bigger games....

Why is it most other fans at other clubs can stay TIL the end as well??? Livepool, Chelsea for instance.

Lots of our fans go to games out of habit not because they enjoy going. Lots leave early because it’s a habit and it’s just my opinion but getting home slightly early or watching a last minute winner, isn’t a difficult decision

agree you have some good & accurate points.

how do you know other fans stay till the end ? It never shows this on tv. Unless you go to away games then fair point.

I would be amazed if it’s only city fans that leave early.

we could also argue the case lots leave seats before half time. Is this not the same ? I see many leave a good 10 minutes to go and then we also have those who take their seats 5 minutes into the game. Again is there a real difference ? Not being argumentative just putting across factual points.

In an ideal world 99% of fans would stay till the end.

Empty seats and missiles. Two sets of cowards.
Missiles been going on for years, remember bellamy getting struck by a lighter by scum fans, can't remember if a massive witch hunt followed that, or if anyone was dragged into custody so quick, I remember a premier league team coach actually getting attacked and smashed up on the way to a ground in Merseyside, no witch hunt and surprise surprise no arrests or charges

We live in a world where people get sleeping bags and sleep outside shops to get the iphone first, that is sad as fuck and something I would never do, but wouldn't abuse these people for doing that, as it is their choice
Not the same. Crowds and support are communal. There are unwritten rules and codes of behaviour. Seems like the Wilmslow set think that they can do that they like, well you can but you might well get a mouthful. I wouldn't abuse a family on their way out but I don't like to see blues streaming out of a stand.

Clearly we have different standards of what we consider acceptable behaviour. As far as I’m concerned, families with children in the FAMILY STAND are entitled to not have some deranged nutter screaming ‘you fucking ****, wanker, piece of shit’ constantly more or less from KO for no apparent reason. The fact that this cretin then compounded things by threatening multiple people meant he was lucky to get away with only a temporary ban.
Threatening people is over the top but no wonder he's pissed off if soft çnuts are reporting him for swearing at a game of football. There would be no bastard left in the south stand after the first 5 minutes of the season. I understand it's the family stand but the full ground sings "fuck VAR" or shouts "you lazy twat" at Mahrez and Gundogan, if you don't want your kids to hear swearing don't take them.

Not the same. Crowds and support are communal. There are unwritten rules and codes of behaviour. Seems like the Wilmslow set think that they can do that they like, well you can but you might well get a mouthful. I wouldn't abuse a family on their way out but I don't like to see blues streaming out of a stand.
Don't understand your wilmslow bit mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.