Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

We live in a world where people get sleeping bags and sleep outside shops to get the iphone first, that is sad as fuck and something I would never do, but wouldn't abuse these people for doing that, as it is their choice

You have just called them ‘sad as fuck’.

Sent from my shiny new Iphone

Don't understand your wilmslow bit mate
I associate working people with loyalty and solidarity and the wealthier with looking out for their own. Probably a bit of a crass comment but that's where I was coming from with the Wilmslow comment.

Surely we must all agree the family stand should be dickhead free.
Derby day attracts different people always has, I was in north stand at Maine road, just sat my arse on my seat and Beckham scored a free kick as you can imagine I was not best pleased and called him all the names under the sun, a woman turned to me and said do you mind, I said who are you? I had a season ticket in the north stand for many seasons and told her I had never seen her before, her reply was.my husband got tickets from work, so 1 game a season and she wanted to tell people how to conduct themselves at a derby

I associate working people with loyalty and solidarity and the wealthier with looking out for their own. Probably a bit of a crass comment but that's where I was coming from with the Wilmslow comment.
I'm from wythenshawe if that helps, so do I fit in the loyalty and solidarity bracket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.