Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

Heald green has no posh parts, and you can't even get a mobile signal ha ha

I had family down there, it was posh compared to Hyde. At least they wont be sad bastards sitting outside waiting for the latest phone then.

Not the same. Crowds and support are communal. There are unwritten rules and codes of behaviour. Seems like the Wilmslow set think that they can do that they like, well you can but you might well get a mouthful. I wouldn't abuse a family on their way out but I don't like to see blues streaming out of a stand.

You've clearly never been in the family stand if you think its full of weathly people from Wilmslow, couldn't be further from the truth.

You've clearly never been in the family stand if you think its full of weathly people from Wilmslow, couldn't be further from the truth.
I was not referring to the whole stand. I refer to those that leave early. They don't behave like they are part of a crowd.

Of course some people genuinely need to go but the other day was a landmark game, the players are flat and not playing well and we were losing to that lot.

For the players to see the aisles queuing up in some areas of the ground to get out is one thing at 8-0 up against Watford but at 1-2 down against that lot when a defeat would not only mean a lost 3 points but also a loss to the Rags but worse still the landmark moment we lost our title, can’t be inspiring for them.

It’s just one of those things that obviously doesn’t bother many people but really bothers some others. There’s nowt wrong with being pissed off with it.

And in a game as serious as Saturday at 0-2 and 1-2 down people will not act in their normal way. Someone could go fucking mental at leavers in the ground and get home and think “fucking hell, I went well over the top there, don’t know why I did that!”

But it’s just emotions.
I suppose its the difference between a supporter or a spectator whether you choose to stay or leave?

I was not referring to the whole stand. I refer to those that leave early. They don't behave like they are part of a crowd.

Ah right all the early leavers are from the Wilmslow set.
Out of curiosity how many young children do you take to a football match?

Regarding a couple of comments about players seeing these early leavers and the potential effect on their game, they should have bothered to turn up for the other 85 fucking minutes if they would be so negatively affected by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.