CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

MAG

When is the Champions League R16 Draw?
The draw will take place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland on Monday 16 December. It is scheduled to take place at midday Central European Time - 11am in the UK - but veterans of these events know that the first balls are unlikely to be drawn for at least 15 minutes after a series of speeches and presentations.

No team can play a club from their group stage or any side from their own association/country. Seeded group winners are away in the round of 16 first legs and at home in the return matches. (Applies to City as group winner).

However, beyond the last 16 there are no such protections and anyone can play anyone in the quarter-finals and beyond.

How to Watch?
The draw will be broadcast live on BT Sport in UK, with Sky Sports News also running a live analysis session (without showing the actual draw).

Round of 16 Dates
The first legs of the eight ties in the first knockout round will be played on 18, 19, 25 and 26 February 2020. The return fixture will then be played on 10, 11, 17 and 18 March 2020.

The Next Draw - QF, Semis and the Final.
The draw for the quarter-finals will take place two days after its participants have been finalised, again in Nyon, on 20th March 2020.

That ceremony will also determine which path each team goes down into the semi-finals and final, which is due to take place in Istanbul on 30 May.

Who we can face.

REAL MADRID
Bayer Leverkusan/Athletico Madrid
Napoli/Salzburg
Inter/Dortmund
Leipzig/Zenit/Lyon
Ajax/Valencia

If Liverpool Draw tonight and Napoi win, that eliminates that group and if Chelsea win and Ajax vs Valencia doesnt finish a draw, that eliminates that group.

Would love Real Madrid.

Who we can face.

REAL MADRID
Bayer Leverkusan/Athletico Madrid
Napoli/Salzburg
Inter/Dortmund
Leipzig/Zenit/Lyon
Ajax/Valencia

If Liverpool Draw tonight and Napoi win, that eliminates that group and if Chelsea win and Ajax vs Valencia doesnt finish a draw, that eliminates that group.

Would love Real Madrid.

I would love Madrid as well. I think we need one of the big ones, Atletico, Real, Dortmund, Ajax. Get a massive game, the big game of the round that all the attention will be on.

Getting these weak draws where the competition starts in March hasn't been good for us IMO, I was hoping we'd get Madrid in the groups.

Anyone knows the permutations for Liverpool and Chelsea for their games tonight? Can they fall into Europa League as well or is it just a matter of 1st place or 2nd for them both?

Anyone knows the permutations for Liverpool and Chelsea for their games tonight? Can they fall into Europa League as well or is it just a matter of 1st place or 2nd for them both?

Cheer for Salzburg tonight, napoli get at least a point and liverpool are out.

Things will be a lot clearer after tonight's games, but I really fancy Atletico Madrid in the R16.

As I've stated in another thread I fancy inter.
Passionate fans inter and another good trip to San Siro cos I missed the atalanta trip.
And we could beat them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.