Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Until people realise white people from Jamaica have that accent too, so it's in fact the presumption that stones is pretending to be black that's racist :-)
I can remember the first time i heard the ex Jamaican prime Minster Michael Manley speak...and being gob smacked. .lol..a learning curve all those years ago.

Loads of white Bajans at one end of the island, don’t know about unnerving , but it’s pretty unexpected , even with the dreads !
Yeah, might have deployed the wrong word there. It happens. I think I’ve got enough credits in the bank ;-)

‘Disconcerting’ would have been more apposite; in that it was counter-intuitive.

Yeah, might have deployed the wrong word there. It happens. I think I’ve got enough credits in the bank ;-)

‘Disconcerting’ would have been more apposite; in that it was counter-intuitive.

lol, but yeah,I get that mate, it was the same for me, takes a couple of days to get out of a subconscious mindset I think (that was my final analysis anyway), a weird, yet wonderful place full of beautiful people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.