Dinamo Zagreb (a) post-match thread

the 4th goal was the type we were scoring for fun last year but this year we have been greatly lacking.......we need to return to this.

As I said in match thread, I always enjoy meaningless games like these as you can gauge commitment levels.

First 30 mins abysmal, rest of game sublime.

Positives:

Great to see Gabby get his hat trick.

Great to see Phil play so well, deserves a Prem start.

Good to see Benj get a bit of confidence back, his crosses improved markedly after his one for Gabby’s second goal.

Negatives:

Sorry to say, but Gundogan was pathetic. Embarrassingly bad. Considering how much we dominated the game he did the sum to total of fuck all.

Mahrez, except for 2 decent crosses, one scored by Gabby and one near the end that nearly resulted in a goal, he was half arsed, half paced, fucking gash, summed up by his pathetic attempt on goal when through one on one.

Agree entirely with your negatives again mate

Typical stream was gash watched stop start first 20 mins which was pretty bad, gave up and it sounds like we then played really well. Will Foden and Garcia play next game?

aOLqGnM.jpg

Fuck your pride of all Europe shite.
Red ****s.
We'll fly the flag.

Bernardo was excellent for me, especially dropping deep to help the start of the play, and then somehow popping up to make the assists. If it wasn't for Jesus bagging the goals, he'd be my man of the match. Or player of the match. Or non gender specific entity of the match, I can't keep up.

Showed a lot of guts and courage to play our way out of that. They scored a cracker from one loss of concentration, and then went about the game aggressively. First half we struggled, second we were on par with last season.

Still can't fathom that elbow though, just goes to show var is flawed.

Nice finishing from Jesus, Mendy was very very good down the left, and Foden added some Excellent energy and genuine attacking threat as opposed to just keeping the ball for the hell of it. rest of the midfield/attack were very much as they have been for the past few months, slow, ponderous, no purpose in their play. Garcia and the defence had nothing to do, cancelo very quiet going forward compared to mendy.

Still disagree hugely with the squad he took out there unnecessarily but I suppose it proved a half useful experiment to see a slight change in formation once zinchenko came on.

Foden is going to feel deflated when he puts in a performance like that and still finds himself second reserve on the bench on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.