Dinamo Zagreb (a) post-match thread

The problem is we have no decent defensive left back. Its definitely a position Pep should strengthen in the summer.
It's a position that we've papered over the cracks with since Kolarov left. I know we won numerous trophies with Delph, Zinchenko ect but it has always been a problem area that has cost us been eliminated in Europe too. Think Mendy needs a run of games and let's see what he's all about, Surely this season he has to stay fit and prove his worth, If not I dont know where he goes from here.

Decent result but a bittersweet trip.sometimes the actual football appears insignificant RIP Scotch Pete ( macdonald )I hope you were up there watching on a giant screen with an even bigger glass of quality red . Gonna miss you mate

That’s what you get when you trust Phil. Love the fact that he is so dangerous around the box as well, gong to score a lot of goals in his career. Needs to be part of the side now for the rest of the season. The younger lads provided some of hunger last night. Gabby also seems to like playing with Phil. Nice goals from Gabby. Refreshing last night to the enthusiasm of the younger lads.

any team in the CL would have been very happy with a win like that away to Zagreb, you can say Zagreb where poor but you do look poor when you cant get the ball ! At the end of the day they where playing to qualify, it wasn't a dead rubber.

Foden, proves he is ready, the heart & strength this lad has, only KDB looks to put a shift in like foden during games. Our team is weak at the moment compared to 12 months ago, one stand out blessing is foden.

Jesus hatrick, Mendy like he was 2 years ago, Rodri strong, Concelo should always play, Zinch came on and we need him. The team looked balanced, we played the passing possession game not the different tactics pep seems to be trying this season with the wrong players.

also the players and pep made there way over to the fans at the end.

was a big city pick me up last night, not going arsenal after the last two seasons ridiculous travelling back from there. Oxford, going to that one and now after last night cant wait. city city city city city city city

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.