The non political how are you all voting thread

I'm voting with my feet. Fuck any political party, I can't be arsed. They are all the same morally corrupt lying cunts IMO. They just piss in their sink from a different angle to try and fool us. The UK is fucked!

I can understand your thinking but really would ask you to reconsider. There are so many people who would love to be in a position to vote who aren't able to.

The parties are scared to death of the unknown, every election there are swathes of people who for whatever reason choose not to.

There isn't one party who I am in agreement with and so I am going to vote for the party whose policies come closest to my own values.

In my humble opinion a spolit paper is better than no vote at all.

That’s fine. Just don’t complain about the result from Friday.

I see a heroin addict and convicted thief (amongst others) was encouraging not BoJo on stage. I had hoped Pete Doherty was trending for the right reasons...
Am I correct assuming you hoped to read of his death? If so, that’d go hand in hand with your vote.

Seen Dianne Abbot in the paper out today with odd shoes on and both left feet!!? Fucking unreal these lot.

I can understand your thinking but really would ask you to reconsider. There are so many people who would love to be in a position to vote who aren't able to.

The parties are scared to death of the unknown, every election there are swathes of people who for whatever reason choose not to.

There isn't one party who I am in agreement with and so I am going to vote for the party whose policies come closest to my own values.

In my humble opinion a spolit paper is better than no vote at all.
Nobody worth voting for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.