The non political how are you all voting thread

I live with the wife and the Mother-in-Law who is a devout Jehova, so when a political party knocks on the door I tell her its for her. Payback is a woman!!!!

Great, we have 2 witnesses working for us and they were mortified when the Mormons knocked on one of their doors....the irony flew straight past them. Great girls though.....

Nice to see Mrs Abbot rushing out to cast her vote but why oh why has she put odd flipping shoes on ? I do it all the time with my socks but I'm not going to be in charge of MI5 or the police. Maybe stage fright and I bet she has another identical pair in her wardrobe for the victory parade.

Nice to see Mrs Abbot rushing out to cast her vote but why oh why has she put odd flipping shoes on ? I do it all the time with my socks but I'm not going to be in charge of MI5 or the police. Maybe stage fright and I bet she has another identical pair in her wardrobe for the victory parade.
My TV is staying off anything political today, I can only imagine she looks as though she's attending a tramps ball wearing two left shoes. Wonder if she pinched them outside the bargain rail of Wynsors shoes?

Fuckin' windswept shoes more like: /

Talking of windswept, I wonder how the appearance of the blond candy floss headed one is today, Bogof Johnson.

You think Boris is bad. Imagine living in Northern ireland
your choices are the DUP or Sinn Féin....oh and neither of them have taken their seats in Stormont for 3 years.

Today i wont vote. They are all shit.

I dont claim to know much about it but the simple way I would assume is, If you are happy with how the country has been run for the last 9 years then for Bozza. If you think we need a change then vote Jezza.

You think Boris is bad. Imagine living in Northern ireland
your choices are the DUP or Sinn Féin....oh and neither of them have taken their seats in Stormont for 3 years.

Today i wont vote. They are all shit.
Vote for the Alliance Party. That's who'd get my vote if I was living up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.