Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memories of the 80s are flooding back to me now. Great team to watch on the pitch, but their giddy fans remain as ungracious in victory as they ever were in defeat, if not more so.

Akin to a job where your co-worker can't but poke his head into your space to remind you how awesome he thinks he is, completely unaware that the rest of the entire building can't stand the git. Any minute now they'll be back on asking us to sponsor them for walking a half mile in aid of bloated gerbils or something.

Doesn't matter if liverpool win it or not and doesn't matter if they finished 4th to qualify for champions league, they are still Champions of Europe. YNWA

—————-

Once again.

Finished 4th in the PL, the season Liverpool scraped into the CL.
Lost 4 games and drew 1 game in the CL group stages before Liverpool scraped into the CL knockout stages.
Barcelona thought they’d just have to turn up at Anfield. Bad mistake. Not to mention not taking their chances on the night.
The final against Spurs was the worst in CL history.
European Royalty? 6x’s. 7x’s behind Real Madrid. 13 times.
As of this season. Unfortunately for football and football fans, it will end.
Haven’t won the title in 30 years.
Have never won the PL title.
World Club tournament. A FIFA money only tournament. ‘FIFA’ World club Champions?

If trophies were handed out for the most deluded fan base, it’s fair to say Liverpool fans would win it every season.

Let’s finish on a bit of stereotypical football banter.

YNWA.

You’ll Never Work Again.

One trophy in a decade!

I'm sure someone else has already mentioned this (not up to date with the thread), but I heard Miller say the same thing in a radio interview the other day.

You would think that they may be picked up on that by the journo in question...........

I'm sure someone else has already mentioned this (not up to date with the thread), but I heard Miller say the same thing in a radio interview the other day.

You would think that they may be picked up on that by the journo in question...........
Was mentioned on Brazil's show this morning to be fair that Bianca Westwood said "that is a very quick addiction won only a champions league " and Brazil said dont want Liverpool fans ringing in but City on their day are best team by far

It's not often Samuel fas in the Scouse trap.

MARTIN SAMUEL: Liverpool are the cream of Europe... now Jurgen Klopp's side are desperate to be champions of the world

Pep and City have won more trophies in the last 2 years than Littlewoods FC have won in the last 15. City have won more trophies this decade than Littlewoods FC have won since 1990. With City currently aiming for their 8th Wembley final in the last 10 seasons that's what I call being addicted to winning trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.