Kylian Mbappé

Well if no one else can be arsed to copy and paste :

this pronoun
\ ˈt͟his , t͟həs\
plural these\ ˈt͟hēz \
Definition of this (Entry 1 of 3)
1a(1) : the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned
these are my hands
(2) : what is stated in the following phrase, clause, or discourse
I can only say this: it wasn't here yesterday
b : this time or place
expected to return before this
2a : the one nearer or more immediately under observation or discussion
this is iron and that is tin
b : the one more recently referred to
this adjective
plural these
Definition of this (Entry 2 of 3)
1a : being the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned
this book is mine
early this morning
b : constituting the immediately following part of the present discourse
c : constituting the immediate past or future
friends all these years
d : being one not previously mentioned —used especially in narrative to give a sense of immediacy or vividness
then this guy runs in
had this urge to go shopping
2 : being the nearer at hand or more immediately under observation or discussion
this car or that one
this adverb
\ ˈt͟his \
Definition of this (Entry 3 of 3)
: to the degree or extent indicated by something in the immediate context or situation
didn't expect to wait this long

Thanks, someone had to but I couldn't be arsed and then forgot about it.

Far? no not far, near and chasing them down with his tanks on full
For me, it is "far". Simply because the little things exceptional players can do better than the very good ones are the hardest to reach. Bit like how difficult it is to get that 1/10 of second in an already very perfomant Formula 1 car.

I know it isn't our policy to purchase ready-made Superstars (or even spend anything more than 60m on a signing), but boy, if we signed this guy it'd like Christmas every game.

Edit: Leroy Sane + 30m should suffice

Last edited:
I know it isn't our policy to purchase ready-made Superstars (or even spend anything more than 60m on a signing), but boy, if we signed this guy it'd like Christmas every game.

Break the bank for him . I’m afraid to say if we don’t break our transfer record in the summer we won’t be winning any title next year . But I think we will go in big style in the summer

Break the bank for him . I’m afraid to say if we don’t break our transfer record in the summer we won’t be winning any title next year . But I think we will go in big style in the summer

Yes me too. 300 million plus. I think we are working on persuading Pep to build one more super team.

You're deluded if you think Sane and 30m could get him, even if there was 1% chance PSG would sell to UAE owned club (and there isn't). His market price is probably around 3x of what we could get for Leroy at his current contract and injury moment. He's easily 200m player. Probably 250 as I doubt PSG would sell without making him the most expensive player ever. The best player since Messi and Ronaldo and scored about twice more goals at his age, than two of them had combined at that age.

Last edited:
You're deluded if you think Sane and 30m could get him, even if there was 1% chance PSG would sell to UAE owned club (and there isn't). His market price is probably around 3x of what we could get for Leroy at his current contract and injury moment. He's easily 200m player. Probably 250 as I doubt PSG would sell without making him the most expensive player ever. The best player since Messi and Ronaldo and scored about twice more goals at his age, than two of them had combined at that age.
At 200m he would be a bargain.

I would love him at City, but there is only one club this guy will go to, Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.