As Things Stand...

Not convinced he is anywhere near good enough. Seems to have a purple patch at the moment, but his scoring stats have not been good enough up until now.

Last year was his first year in Europe. His numbers are actually good considering it was only an above average Inter team.
And don’t just look at the numbers, he passes the eye test if you watch him both for Argentina and Inter.

Last year was his first year in Europe. His numbers are actually good considering it was only an above average Inter team.
And don’t just look at the numbers, he passes the eye test if you watch him both for Argentina and Inter.

He is a good player and if he continues his form we should try to sign him. I am just cautious with him going through a good patch. We need to see if he can keep it up for longer.

Sign

Chilwell
Koulibaily
Ake
Aouar
Give Sane what he wants :)
Give Fernandinho a new 1 year deal
Sell

Mendy / Angelino
Otamendi
Silva leaving

I love football manager :)

I'd be delighted if we signed Ake or Soyuncu from Leicester, both would be eligible for the champs too which would be a bonus. Either way replacing Kompany has to be a priority for January.

Sancho and Dias the only 2 worth signing for me that would improve the first 11. Blistering pace and a defender that can defend.

Sign

Chilwell
Koulibaily
Ake
Aouar
Give Sane what he wants :)
Give Fernandinho a new 1 year deal
Sell

Mendy / Angelino
Otamendi
Silva leaving

I love football manager :)

This is a fantastic list. To make an addition, I would like to see Mahrez replaced with a young pacy winger like Leon Bailey.

i love football manager too :)

On March 27th 2018 UEFA announced that they will be phasing out the cup tie rule for the Champions League and Europa League starting in the 2018-2019 season. ... This means that players can represent two clubs in the Europa League and Champions League, but only a maximum of one player per club.
As bad as our centre back situation is I can't think of any player who is readily available that would strengthen us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.