United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The default position of rags when Blues demonstrate that they actually know far more about their own club's history than they do is that we're obsessed instead of realising that it they who are woefully ignorant.
That’s like losing a pub quiz and complaining that the team that won it are obsessed with general knowledge!

Happy to be called that, because it suitably proves my point.

Ha! Imagine waking up on Christmas knowing that no amount of presents and family fun can ever take away the fact that you're a Man United fan, and that Ole is drunk at the wheel.

I almost sympathise. Almost.

Or imagine waking up on Christmas day and realising Santa has brought you a rag shirt...……………… With Jones written on the back.

‘Always’ and ‘never’ are words I like to pounce upon whenever I can be arsed engaging with these fuckwits. United fans’ lack of knowledge about their own club is usually pitiful. I’ve only met a handful of non-matchgoing united fans whose knowledge of their club’s history compares with mine, a fucking City fan ffs! The key is moving the debate into their zone of discomfort i.e. pre-1992.

Frequently the source of great entertainment, especially as I revel so much in being a fucking know-all.
always and never.....toxic words that have ended many a debate....and relationships ....

pogba, body of an athlete...heart of a mouse, in an all-conquering team of years ago he would get by, today he's just a f'kin expensive novelty. Andy Morrison would be more use even today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.