Wolves - post match

No game plan from minute one, no tactics, no energy, no possession, no movement, no passing, no pace, no positional sense, no guts, no defence, no goalkeeper, no decent substitutions, no fucking brains and last but not least nothing from the bench to change it.

As awful a performance as you will see yet for 2 howlers from Raz and Mendy we would have undeservedly won it.

Tactically Pep got it wrong again by going with 5 at the back 2nd half, conceding possession and territory and inviting Wolves on knowing we’re defensively poor. We offered nothing going forward 2nd half bar the goal and Raz barely touched the ball except to concede possession
Peps fault for the 5-6th time this season already.

Thought we were lucky to get away with being beaten by the odd goal. Pep's in game management absolutely clueless. Klopp has shown how to get the most out of average players. Ours don't have the mentality or the bottle.

Fuck sake Wolves celebration is like they’ve won the PL when in reality they have struggled to beat a 10 Man City team

How dare they celebrate coming from 2-0 down to beat the champions whilst completing the double over them. We are currently shite, need to concentrate on the champions league, not that we are good enough to win that. Luckily the best team doesn’t always win it.

I’m a defender, I get paid zillions and I haven’t deserved a penny of it, I will repay the fans a taste of it and the least I can do is clear my lines 2-1 up and down to ten, battle battle battle or do fuck all and repay nowt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.