Wolves - post match

I was so surprised to see Pep change so defensively and let the Wolves dominate that much. Was not Pep-like!

It was poor play from Mendy but it was a foul all day long. How can you barge someone in the back?
Behave. Mendy sticks his body in to block the ball against probably the strongest player in the prem and comes of easily second best. Never a foul in a million years and he should of just cleared the fuxking ball.

So if aguero was on the pitch mendy wouldn't have made a complete and utter fuck up then? And sterling wouldn't have given the ball away for their first goal?

My point is that with 11 players we wouldn’t have to resort to defending for our lives. We will still be the instigating team in the CL rather than the one being shoved into their own box.

The second that red card comes out we were always going to struggle.

Did incredibly to get a 2 goal lead before they inevitably broke us down.

Mendy should have cleared it but in all fairness, he was fouled.

Anywhere else on the pitch, that's a foul on Mendy.

Not that bothered about their winner, point not good enough anyway.

A bad night at the office against a very good team. I'm sure nobody will be overreacting.

Oh wait...

Never a foul on Mendy...he needs to be stronger

Nobody is saying pep should be sacked they are saying pep that was shit for that game . Sometimes managers get it wrong and pep did tonight .
Don't agree. Pep didn't rush out like Ederson, nor was he wearing Raheem's boots and coasting at 2-0 thinking about how his goal looked on TV.

Only thing I blame him for is for continually selecting Fernandinho who can not defend. It puts too much pressure on Ota.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many of our supporters actually hate our players, and our manager when they don't deliver the victory which should be ours by right. Very disappointing, as any defeat is but for God's sake it wasn't all a plot to ruin Christmas for anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.