Wolves - post match

Gundogan for Kev will go down as one of the worst substitutions ever. Why just fucking why? Pep needing bother trotting out the usual shite either. "We were so good etc". Between him and his pals they have destroyed the foundations built by bobby and pellers. Some shocking transfers over the last few seasons. Get fern back into mid for whatever time he has left and play garcia at centre half. Arrogance is truly astonishing.
I very nearly fell for this one

Last time I said this I got lambasted but we need to shift some players in mahrez, gundogan, nico, 1 of mendy/zinchenko and if sane wants to go let him.
Last 2 buys havnt brought anything to the squad in mahrez and cancelo, so that's a shot shitload of cash wasted.
We need a new leader at centre back. A solid left back and speed on the wings.
Ederson, cancelo, walker, stones, laporte, 1 of mendy/zinch/angelino, ferna, rodri, foden, kdb, bernado, raheem, jesus & kun all can do a job and are good enough as 1st team or squad players.
Lad we sold to celtic could of done what cancelo has done this season.

It was probably the least disappointed I have been from seeing us surrender a two goal lead.

Before Mendy made a fabulous assist for their second goal, I was astonished that we had been leading for most of the game with 10 men.

Some of our players looking burnt out , 85 minutes with ten men is tough , but our team looks shattered and we play an "in your face" promoted team in less than 48 hours , maybe Pep needs to bring the likes of Foden,Garcia and Poveda into the team , the title is looking a pipedream and we need to conserve our strength for the cups.

It's a foul on Mendy. If he'd dropped to the floor the way Wolves players were doing all game it would have been a free kick. That being said he had about 5 seconds to clear it and that was what was required in those circumstances.

As soon as we went down to 10 it was going to be a big ask to get something from the game but I felt we deserved a draw. Oh well, we have to put it behind us and make sure we're bang at it for the next game.

Barring a miracle the title is looking out of reach this year, I just want to see us going back to playing good football and winning as many games as we can from now until the end of the season, a cup or two along the way would be an added bonus.
Never a foul mate, the useless lump had 3 or 4 sec to find row z & failed miserably as usual

Blues you need to wake up we are in trouble.

too many players need replacing at once & buys have been poor.

Pep is in a shit position coz the players are not good enough. The club have not planned for kompany, silva, fern or Aguero with world class replacements.

idiotic we did not sign maguire when we are desperate in that position. We only just got away with it last year.

I actually see it getting worse this season sadly.

let’s keep pep and get the 5 class players in we need starting in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.