Wolves - post match

It's a foul on Mendy. If he'd dropped to the floor the way Wolves players were doing all game it would have been a free kick. That being said he had about 5 seconds to clear it and that was what was required in those circumstances.

As soon as we went down to 10 it was going to be a big ask to get something from the game but I felt we deserved a draw. Oh well, we have to put it behind us and make sure we're bang at it for the next game.

Barring a miracle the title is looking out of reach this year, I just want to see us going back to playing good football and winning as many games as we can from now until the end of the season, a cup or two along the way would be an added bonus.

Please Pep, buy in January and use the rest of the season as a long pre-season for the new signings. DON'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER!

2 great seasons & 2 awful seasons, so Pep has been 50/50. I'll get abuse for saying this but it's time for a change. The likes of Mendy & Gundogan (Not today) getting 90 minutes game after game & not being good enough. Otamendi & Stones looking like leaving before the season starts and now Pep is expecting Otamendi to give it his all because he didn't buy a centre half. This is extremely poor management. His substitutions are shocking, he still instructs our players to give away fouls constantly even though now we are getting pulled up for it constantly. Kevin was running that match then & he has subbed him off for his adopted son & the game is lost. I'd rather Pep go before Sane does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.